Food Safety Management System ISO 22000
ISO 22000 is an international standard that defines the requirements of a food safety management system covering all organizations in the food chain from “farm to fork”.
ISO 22000 is a truly international standard suitable for any business in the entire food chain, including inter-related organizations such as producers of equipment, packaging material, cleaning agents ,additives and ingredients.
The Benefits :
- Competitive efficiencies on a worldwide basis
- A single, globally-accepted and recognized standard
- Better communication and implementation of HACCP principles, helping identify, evaluate, and control hazards related to food safety throughout the food production or supply chain
- System approach, rather than product approach
- Resource optimization – internally and along the food chain
- Better planning – less post process verification
- Systematic management of prerequisite programs PRPs ,GHPs
- Increased due diligence , suitable for regulators
- Dynamic communication on food safety issues with suppliers, customers, regulators and other interested parties