Safety Management System OHSAS 18001
OHSAS 18001 is the internationally recognized assessment specification for occupational health and safety management systems.
An OHSAS promotes a safe and healthy working environment by providing a framework that allows your organization to consistently identify and control its health and safety risks, reduce the potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance regardless the size and the sector of the organization.
- Reduction in the number of accidents
- Reduction in downtime and associated costs
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance
- Demonstration of commitment to health and safety
- Increased access to new customers and business partners
- Better management of health and safety risks, now and in the future
- Reduction public liability insurance costs
- Meet requirements of due diligence and reasonable care imposed by law