Environmental Management System ISO 14001
ISO 14001 is an internationally accepted standard that sets out how you can go about putting in place an effective Environmental Management System (EMS). The standard is designed to address the delicate balance between maintaining profitability and reducing environmental impact; with the commitment of your entire organization regardless the size and the sector of your business.
- Showing your business partners, regulatory agencies, and community that you are environmentally responsible.
- Increasing competitiveness
- Increasing your access to new customers and business partners
- Increasing profits through potential process improvements and energy conservation
- Reducing your environmental liability
- Reducing costs as a result of potentially lower insurance rates
- Verifying your systems for recognizing & complying with environmental laws & regulations
- Reduction in use of hazardous materials and generation of hazardous wastes
- Ability to identify and implement significant safety improvements