International Certification Services ICS is a fully accredited, third party certification body providing certification of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001), Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001), Food Safety Management Systems (ISO 22000 and HACCP) and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001).
The Company was established and now operates throughout United Kingdom, Asia, the Middle East, Western Europe and Africa. In addition to ISO certification, International Certification Services also certifies a number of other management systems including QHSE and other industry specific and small business management system standards.
International Certification Services was developed following a demand from the business community for a local, customer focused company to assist in third party certification. International Certification Services was developed and the Company commenced operations.
Now, International Certification Services is the fastest growing certification body in the world. International Certification Services a broad cross section of business clients from all sectors of industry and can provide certification to companies and organizations anywhere in the world.
To facilitate international trade through third party certification and auditing/inspection services.
To provide a reliable, no nonsense and simple auditing, inspection and certification process for organizations to assist in meeting their business objectives and continual improvement.
- We will offer excellent customer service and support to ensure we are known as the most customer focused certification body.
- We will maintain internationally recognized accreditation.
- We will ensure we are accredited to provide certification of all major management system disciplines.
- We will offer the most acceptable alternative to the ISO Series for management system certification of smaller companies.
- We will strive to ensure the International Certification Services Certification Mark is more recognized than other competitors in the world.
Our Certification Mark
Once certified, clients can display our Certification Mark to promote and demonstrate compliance with international standards.
Our global Certification Mark consists of a symbol of the world with a bold colored tick symbolizing quality, environmental, food safety or OH&S. The Global Certification Mark is subscripted with the phrase “Quality Certified”, “Environmentally Certified”, “Food Safety Certified” or “Safety Certified” indicating compliance with the relevant Standard.